2017-2018 Behavior Doctor Seminars
Behavior Doctor Seminars is pleased to present their 2017-2018 topics for professional development. We offer seminars to school districts, regional education centers, interest groups, and parent organizations. We offer professional development for educators, parents, support staff, administrators, therapists, transportation providers, social workers, psychologists, diagnosticians, resource providers, pediatricians concerned with helping parents on school issues, state department of education employees who provide support, and anyone else interested in pursuing behavioral intervention planning that is proactive and based on field tested methods.
Most of our seminars are from 8:30-3:30; however, we can adjust timing to suit your needs. We do offer breakout sessions and keynote addresses as well. If you are interested in scheduling a seminar or finding out more information, please contact Jessaeggleston@gmail.comor click this link.
You can peruse the titles of presentations below by clicking on each link or downloading this one-piece document with all the new seminars available.
Here’s a list as well:
- Function Based Support:
- Classroom Management
- Classroom Management: Tier Two Strategies (One Day Seminar)
- Classroom Management: Tier Two Strategies (Two Day Seminar)
- Evidence Based Interventions for Classroom Management
- Recharging Your Batteries: Classroom Management (One Day Seminar)
- Recharging Your Batteries: Classroom Management (Two Day Seminar)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Green Zone Strategies: How to Implement PBIS on a Shoestring Budget
- Yellow Zone Strategies: Positive Behavior Support at the Targeted Group Level
- Red Zone Strategies: Positive Behavior Support at the Tertiary Level
- Proven Reinforcers to Create a Climate of Success: PBIS Universal, Tier Two, and Tier Three
- Differing Abilities in the Classroom
We can build a variety of Keynote and Breakout Sessions on the above topics or the following:
- Ten Rules that Govern Behavior (minimum 1.5 hours)
- Best Interventions for Your Return on Investment